The Client Relations Committee would like to invite new and seasoned arbitrators to attend the 2018 Fee Arbitrator Roundtable event. Interested in arbitrating? Come see what it’s all about!!
Please join us on Wednesday, November 7, 2018, for Fee Arbitrator Training. The topics to discuss will include
- Detection and Analysis of Bill Padding Issues
- Statute of Limitation Issues
- Fee Agreement: Void, Voidable, or Otherwise Unenforceable?
- Determination of Reasonable Fee
- How to Address Malpractice Claims
Cost: This event is free for all SMCBA members and $25 for non-members. Please register for the event by logging into your SMCBA profile. If you wish to pay by check, please send your check payable to SMCBA, to 333 Bradford St., Ste. 200, Redwood City, CA 94063. Attn: Heena Khangura . *Note the space is limited, please RSVP asap. A $40 late fee will be charged if you RSVP after 10/30/2018.
Lunch and three hour of MCLE Credit will be provided for attendance.